- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disorders
I want my patients to have the experiences of being amply listened to and also given adequate medical information and counseling. Many neurological conditions are chronic and I particularly welcome and encourage my patients to take an active role in care planning and in exploring ways to improve quality of life.
Languages Other Than English
- Medical School – Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing, 1984
- Graduate School (M.Sc., Neuro-toxicology of Acrylamide) – China’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, 1987
- Medical Internship – Regions Hospital, St. Paul, 2000
- Neurology Residency – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2003
- Electrophysiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2004
- Neuromuscular Disease Fellowship – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2005
- Staff Physician and Junior Faculty (Part-time) – Hennepin County Medical Center and University of Minnesota, 2005
Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
American Academy of Neurology
Publications, Directorships, Boards, Additional Positions
Dong X, Leppik IE, White J, Rarick J (2005) Hyponatremia from oxcarbazepine and carbamazepine. Neurology 65:1976-8.