Schapiro Center for Multiple Sclerosis:
Scheduling an AppointmentTo make an appointment, please call the office you would like to visit at the number listed above.
Accessing your Online Medical RecordMinneapolis Clinic of Neurology offers MyHealthRecord.com, free online access to your medical record, from your computer or mobile device. Communicate with your care team and access your medical records at your convenience.
At MyHealthRecord.com, you can:
- Securely message your care team
- Review appointments dates and times
- Request prescription refills
- View your medical records, including care plans and test results
- Send your records to other healthcare providers
Create an account:
- Ask a staff member to email you a registration link or request a link at MyMCN@mpls-clinic.com.
- Open the link.
- Answer a few data verification questions.
- Create username and password.
- Visit MyHealthRecord.com to log in.
Urgent Medical ConcernsPlease do not use MyHealthRecord.com for urgent messages. For urgent medical concerns, please contact our office by phone. For medical emergencies, always call 911.
Paying Your Medical Bill
Please mail payments to:Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology P.O. Box 860230 Minneapolis, MN 55486-0230
Online Bill Pay available:
Contacting your care providerContact your physician/provider by sending a secure message via MyHealthRecord.com or by calling his/her office at the number listed above. For urgent medical concerns, please contact our office by phone. For medical emergencies, always call 911.
Providing feedbackLike our physicians, our administrative staff are committed to providing excellent services and timely communications. If you have any questions or concerns about your care or about the Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology, please discuss them with a staff member or call our Administrative Offices at 763.302.4100. To speak to our Privacy Officer, please call Jackie Rucke at 763.302.4167.
Asking a Billing Question
Please contact your health plan or insurance company for questions about coverage, referral requirements or how your insurance company will process your charges. For questions about Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology billing, refer to the listings below.
Contact our Customer Service Team at 763.302.4395 for help with the following:
• Questions regarding your insurance • New insurance information • Changes to your insurance information • Questions regarding your statement
Contact our Patient Accounts Team at 763.302.4396 for help with the following:
• Payment on your account • Payment arrangements • Good faith estimates • Questions related to uninsured patients • Help with possible outside financial assistance resources • Help with questions regarding our billing policies