- Concussion/post-concussion Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Vision Rehabilitation
My focus is helping people to better understand the symptoms that they are experiencing and techniques they can use to help them regain function, safety, and independence to improve quality of life. I utilize a variety of treatment techniques and modalities to reduce the symptoms they are experiencing and improve their ability to perform activities at home, school, and/or work. I participate in many continuing education opportunities so that I can provide people with the most beneficial treatment available.
I am married with 3 children and am busy keeping up with my children’s various activities. We enjoy participating in activities in the community and spending time with family/friends.
- Bachelor of Art in Child Psychology – University of Minnesota, 2000
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy – University of Minnesota, 2002
Actively licensed – Minnesota Department of Health
Actively registered – National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
Certified Specialist – The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, 2017-current
- Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology Rehabilitation Services’ Site Manager
- American Occupational Therapy Association