- Sleep Medicine
I practice evidence-based medicine and present the best knowledge available and accepted in the medical community. I believe in patients’ active participation in their healthcare management and respect the partnership I have with them in making informed decisions. I encourage my patients to learn about their conditions and ask questions so that together we can effectively manage their situations.
It is very gratifying when my patients feel better and happy. I bring the attitude of service to my practice. I enjoy helping and serving the patients in my clinic and at large. I keep in touch with referring physicians to coordinate care for my patients so that all their needs are met in the most efficient way.
I love spending time with my family and friends. I have three kids and I am reliving the childhood with them. I like to do meditation and yoga.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) – Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India, 1993
- Medical Internship – Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India, 1994
- Junior Resident – Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi, India, 1995
- Internal Medicine Internship – Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 1996
- Neurology Residency – Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Detroit, MI, 1999
- Neurology Residency – Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 1999
- Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified – Sleep Medicine
- Minnesota Medical Society
- Ramsey County Medical Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Headache Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine