- Neck and back pain/disorders
- Myofascial pain/fibromyalgia
- Chronic Pain
- Orthopedic Injuries, TKA, THAs, shoulder injuries
- Vestibular disorders and dizziness, Falls/Balance
I enjoy educating my patients and finding the best treatments possible for their conditions. I believe compassionate care is invaluable in the rehabilitation process.
I am married with two children and a part-time dog. I enjoy spending time with my family at the Minnesota lakes and parks. My hobbies include volleyball, basketball, reading, movies and art/drawing.
Languages other than English: Vietnamese
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology – Burnsville Office
501 E. Nicollet Blvd, Suite LL50
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy – University of New York, Buffalo, 1998
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy – College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN, 2010
Active license – Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
On-Call Physical Therapist, Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN- physical therapist for Level 1 Trauma patients and acute orthopedic injuries, stroke, and head injuries/concussion