- EEG interpretation
My goals are to provide compassionate patient-centered care and help my patients to feel great about their treatment and other experiences at our clinic. I specialize in diagnosis and treatment of Epilepsy, but I love to see patients with different neurological issues as well.
Outside of work I like spending time with my family, going to church and doing various outdoor activities and art.
Languages other than English:
- Doctor of Medicine – St. Petersburg State I. P. Pavlov Medical University, Russian Federation, 2003
- Neurology Residency – Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 2014
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship – Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 2015
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- “Prevalence of Ictal InfraSlow Potentials (IISPs) in Scalp EEG” – September 2012 – ongoing, Poster presented at AES in December 2014. Publication in process.