- EEG interpretation
My goals are to provide compassionate patient-centered care and help my patients to feel great about their treatment and other experiences at our clinic. I specialize in diagnosis and treatment of Epilepsy, but I love to see patients with different neurological issues as well.
Outside of work I like spending time with my family, going to church and doing various outdoor activities and art.
Languages other than English:
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology
Maple Grove Office
9645 Grove Circle No., Suite 100
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology Golden Valley Office
4225 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55422
815 S.E. 2nd Street
Little Falls, MN 56345
- Doctor of Medicine – St. Petersburg State I. P. Pavlov Medical University, Russian Federation, 2003
- Neurology Residency – Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 2014
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship – Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 2015
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- “Prevalence of Ictal InfraSlow Potentials (IISPs) in Scalp EEG” – September 2012 – ongoing, Poster presented at AES in December 2014. Publication in process.