- General Neurology
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
I was born and raised in Minnesota. I left the state for medical school and training and I am absolutely ecstatic about returning home. I am passionate about serving my community with the most up to date neurological care. I strive to achieve excellence in my medical practice. I have a special interest in Sleep Medicine and wish to use my expertise to help patients with their sleep health.
Sleep Medicine & Neurology Outreach Location:
1805 Hennepin Avenue North
Glencoe, MN 55336
320-864-7750 (Appointment Line)
1-888-526-4242, ext. 7750 (Appointment Line)
320-864-3121 (Main Line)
- Bachelor of Arts – St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN.
- Doctor of Medicine – Saint George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies.
- Internal Medicine Internship – Northwestern University Feinberg School Medicine, Chicago, IL.
- Neurology Residency – Northwestern University Feinberg School Medicine, Chicago, IL.
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship – University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL.
Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Board Certified – Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors – Rising Stars, Neurology/Sleep Medicine, 2017-2018