- General Neurology
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
I was born and raised in Minnesota. I left the state for medical school and training and I am absolutely ecstatic about returning home. I am passionate about serving my community with the most up to date neurological care. I strive to achieve excellence in my medical practice. I have a special interest in Sleep Medicine and wish to use my expertise to help patients with their sleep health.
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology
Coon Rapids Office
3833 Coon Rapids Boulevard, Suite 100
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Sleep Medicine & Neurology Outreach Location:
Glencoe Regional Health Services
1805 Hennepin Avenue North
Glencoe, MN 55336
320-864-7750 (Appointment Line)
1-888-526-4242, ext. 7750 (Appointment Line)
320-864-3121 (Main Line)
Sleep Medicine Outreach Locations:
North Memorial Health Clinic – Blaine North
11855 Ulysses Street N.E.
Blaine, MN 55434
- Bachelor of Arts – St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN.
- Doctor of Medicine – Saint George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies.
- Internal Medicine Internship – Northwestern University Feinberg School Medicine, Chicago, IL.
- Neurology Residency – Northwestern University Feinberg School Medicine, Chicago, IL.
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship – University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL.
Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Board Certified – Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors – Rising Stars, Neurology/Sleep Medicine, 2017-2018