- Gait and Balance disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
It’s my mission to find a way to help my patients achieve their goals. I see each patient as a whole and incorporate all body systems in their care for optimal results. An important part of my practice is teaching my patients how to manage their condition to foster independence. I utilize the most effective, evidence-based treatment techniques, and tailor them to each individual patient. I’m on a team with my patients and colleagues. I enjoy an interdisciplinary approach to patient care and have found that working together will provide the highest quality of care and ultimately the most success for my patients.
I love being a physical therapist, and it has been incredibly rewarding to help my patients improve function and mobility through the use of exercise!
Away from work my husband and I are busy chasing after our 2 young daughters. Together we love to play in the snow, craft, and get together with other families for playdates or adventures. I am a transplant from New York City and love to get back to visit often, as city life will always be a part of me! Running, yoga, eating delicious foods, and walking through cute towns are just a few of my favorite things to do.
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology – Edina Office
3400 West 66th Street, Suite 150
Edina, MN 55435
- Therapeutic exercise
- Balance and coordination training
- Flexibility and strength programs
- LSVT Big
- Patient education
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Kinesiology – James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Doctorate Degree, Physical Therapy – New York University, New York, NY
- Actively licensed –MN Department of Health
- Actively registered-MN Board of Physical Therapy
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist- Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists, 2014-present
- Certified Specialist – The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, 2020-current