- General Neurology
- Headache-Botox injections
- Multiple sclerosis
Dr. Aldinger is not accepting new patients at this time.
My goal for each patient encounter is to thoroughly search for the correct diagnosis and offer treatment individualized to each patient.
Most of my time outside work is spent with my husband and teenage daughter. My interests include Bible study, cooking, reading, gardening and yoga. My family has been honored to serve with Christian medical missions to West Kalimantan, Indonesia and Tenwek Hospital, Kenya.
Fairview Southdale Hospital
6401 France Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435
- Bachelor of Science – Pharmacy, University at Buffalo, NY
- Doctor of Medicine – University at Buffalo, NY
- Internal Medicine Internship – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Neurology Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board Certification – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certification, Vascular Neurology – American Board of Psychology and Neurology
Publications, Directorships, Boards, Additional Positions
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor, University of Minnesota Medical School, Department of Neurology, 2000-present
- Committee Chairperson, Fairview Southdale Neuroscience, 2001, 2006-2008
- Interim Medical Co-Director, Fairview Southdale Hospital Stroke Program, 2005-2008