- General Neurology
My goal for each patient encounter is to thoroughly search for the correct diagnosis and offer treatment individualized to each patient. My background in pharmacy prior to becoming a physician is an asset which is very useful in making the best choices for my patients’ treatment.
I am honored to to have a supportive husband and daughter. Walking our family dog has become my favorite habit as it allows me regular exercise and keeps me in touch with nature and our neighborhood. My other interests include Bible study, cooking, reading and yoga. I have been blessed with opportunities to serve in Christian medical missions with my family to Indonesia and Kenya.
Fairview Southdale Hospital
6401 France Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435
- Bachelor of Science – Pharmacy, University at Buffalo, NY
- Doctor of Medicine – University at Buffalo, NY
- Internal Medicine Internship – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Neurology Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board Certification – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- American Headache Society