Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology is not affiliated or contracted with any of the resources outlined below. If you are interested in the services offered by these organizations, please contact the individual organizations directly.
- WWW.DHS.STATE.MN.US/HEALTHCARE – Minnesota Department of Human Services (800) 657-3739
- WWW.BRIDGETOBENEFITS.ORG – Bridge to Benefits provides information about government assistance programs.
- WWW.CATHOLICCHARITIESUSA.ORG – Catholic Charities, an agency that serves people of all faiths, provides a wide range of services, including housing, emergency services, health care, childcare, adoption and other critical services. For information, please contact your local agency.
- WWW.STMARYSHEALTHCLINICS.ORG – Persons without private health insurance, who are not eligible for government subsidy programs, such as Medicare, Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare, and who live in the seven-county metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul, and whose income levels fall within St. Mary’s guidelines, are eligible for care in St. Mary’s clinics. St. Mary’s serves persons who are temporarily unemployed, or who are working in low-paying jobs without healthcare benefits, or who cannot afford the employee portion of premiums. They also serve those in transition between jobs and those awaiting eligibility for government subsidy programs.
- WWW.REDCROSSTC.ORG – American Red Cross Twin Cities Area Chapter
- WWW.THESALARMY.ORG – The Salvation Army assists with basic needs, such as food stamp benefits, feeding programs, food pantries, thrift stores, and assistance with rent, utilities, transportation, medical care, employment and seasonal services.
- WWW.PPARX.ORG – Partnership for Prescription Assistance is a program funded by American pharmaceutical companies, which helps patients pay for generic and brand name medicines.
- WWW.UNITEDWAYTWINCITIES.ORG – United Way assistance is free, confidential and available 24/7 by dialing 2-1-1. Cell phone users may call 651-291-0211. Toll free: 1-800-543-7709. Multilingual lines are available. For Russian services, call 651-698-9167. Trained information specialists and volunteers can connect you to over 40,000 community resources, including childcare, counseling, crisis response, food, healthcare, housing, legal help, mental health, transportation, youth and senior services.
- WWW.THRIVENT.COM – Thrivent Financial for Lutherans: click on Thrivent Community / Programs and Outreach
- WWW.NEEDYMEDS.ORG – NeedyMeds is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to help people who can’t afford their medications. Information is provided anonymously and is free of charge.
Anoka County Prescription Discount Card
Anoka County residents only. 763-323-5700 To learn more or print your card, visit: Anoka County Prescription Discount Card.
Allina Financial Assistance Services
To learn more about Allina’s Financial Assistance programs, contact Allina directly: 612-262-9000 or 800-859-5077 or Allina Financial Assistance online. Allina’s Financial Assistance program applies only to Allina Health Services. Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology services are not included in this program.