We are Open and Available
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology is remaining open in order to be available to you for your neurology needs. During the recommended social distancing due to COVID-19, in addition to office visits, we are offering telemedicine appointments by video for patients that would like to be seen from the safety of their home.
For your safety, services that can wait without harm to your health will be postponed until a later date. Necessary neurological services that require coming into one of our clinics are still available and will be determined by your neurologic care provider. If you have a question regarding a currently scheduled appointment please call our office or send a message through our portal.
Coon Rapids: 763-427-8320
Golden Valley: 763-588-0661
Maple Grove: 763-302-4114
Appointment Policies During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology’s highest priority is the health and safety of our patients and employees. We are following direction from the Minnesota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for these policies, our staffing and work space policies, our personal protective equipment policies, and our COVID-19 screening and disinfection policies.
Please help us all stay well by following our new policies.
- Patients that answer “yes” to either of the below questions should reschedule at least 14 days out:
1. Have you had close contact with any person, including a healthcare worker, who is a lab-confirmed COVID-19 patient within the past 14 days of symptom onset?
2. Do you have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath?
- No visitors are allowed with patients at this time, with the exception of the below situations only. Necessary visitors must also be able to answer “no” to both questions above.
Adults: One healthy adult if assistance to the patient is required.
Pediatrics: One healthy legal guardian.
- We ask that all patients/visitors bring a face mask/cloth face covering as everyone is required to wear a face mask/cloth face covering at all times while in our office. All staff working with patients will also be wearing a face mask.
- We ask that all patients maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet as best as possible while in our office, and should expect the same courtesy from our staff.
- Appointments may be canceled with very short notice should a patient test positive for, or experience signs or symptoms of, COVID-19, our health care capacity change or COVID-19 caseloads in the community increase.
Emergency Neurological Care
We continue to provide emergency neurological care at all of the hospitals that we serve, including Mercy Hospital, Unity Hospital, North Memorial Health Hospital, Maple Grove Hospital, Fairview Southdale Hospital, and Fairview Ridges Hospital.
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology providers are not visiting outreach clinics during this time. We are minimizing travel, and many of the facilities that we serve have suspended outreach services. We remain committed to our outreach patients and welcome telemedicine visits by video until community visits can resume. If you are interested in scheduling a telemedicine neurology appointment, please call your neurologist at their primary office.
Multiple Sclerosis or Other Neuro-Immunology Condition
For our patients with Multiple Sclerosis or other neuro-immunology conditions who may be on medications that may alter your immune system, please follow this link