I welcome the opportunity to provide compassionate high quality care to each and every patient. My practice philosophy focuses on patient cooperation in decision making about treatment options. I’m passionate about caring for patients with multiple sclerosis and other neurological inflammatory conditions. I look forward to developing long term relationships with my patients and the Minneapolis metro medical community.
- Bachelors of Arts – Creighton University, Omaha, NE, 2004
- Master’s in Public Health – University of Iowa, Iowa City, 2009
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Iowa, Iowa City, 2009
- Neurology Residency – University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, 2013
- Fellowship in Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro-Immunology – University of Michigan
- Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
American Academy of Neurology
Dr. Jessica Stulc is involved in various research trials related to advances in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.