- Clinical Neurophysiology
My family is originally from Greece, and I was born and raised in Minnesota. I travel to Greece frequently to visit extended family, experience more about my culture, and improve my Greek language skills.
I am also an emeritus professional soccer referee, a profession I have pursued since I began refereeing in 1988. I refereed professional games for 15 years and was promoted in 2012 for one year to the highest rank of soccer refereeing in the world, the FIFA International Referee.
In my spare time, I enjoy sprint triathlon training, playing the oboe, singing, and traditional Greek dancing.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – University of Minnesota, 1999
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2003
- Internal Medicine Internship – St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI, 2004
- Neurology Residency – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2007
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2008
Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society