- Multiple Sclerosis
- Back and Neck Evaluation and Management
- Brain Concussion
- General Neurology
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Evaluation and Management
The goal of my practice is to provide comprehensive evaluation and management of patients’ conditions.
I like to create a personal approach in management of medical conditions to each individual patient. I like long-term relationships with my patients and I look forward in assisting them with decision-making in complex medical issues. I constantly update my knowledge in evaluation, management and treatment of neurological disorders to better serve my patients.
I work with the local chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society on patient education, disease management and support services for individuals with multiple sclerosis.
I enjoy my time with family and friends, as wells as various outdoor activities.
- Master of Science – Mankato State University, 1996
- Doctor of Medicine – First Leningrad Medical Institute, 1990
- Medical Internship – Ramsey Medical Center, St. Paul, 1997
- Neurology Residency – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2001
Neurology Board Certification
Minnesota Medical License
Minnesota Medical Society
Hennepin County Medical Society
Minnesota Medical Association
American Academy of Neurology
Dr. Yelena Usmanova is involved in numerous research trials related to advances in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
I have received honoraria for speaking at an educational patient program from TEVA Neuroscience.