- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Gait and balance impairments
- Pain management
- Vestibular disorders
I take pride in building rapport with my patients. I use my background and knowledge to take the time to not only treat, but also to educate my patients on their condition and answer questions. I truly focus on listening to my patient’s concerns and difficulties and make it a point to ensure that they have all the possible tools from physical therapy that they need to allow them to function better and more independently in their daily lives.
I am originally from New Jersey. I lived in Chicago for 7 years. I moved to Minneapolis in 2013 with my husband Joe. Outside of work, I enjoy outdoor activities including walking, biking, and running. I love to experience new places and travel with my husband when I have the opportunity. I spend time with my family and friends both here in Minneapolis and on the East Coast whenever I get the chance.
- Syracuse University, Bachelor’s Degree, Health and Exercise Science, 2007
- Northwestern University, Doctorate Degree, Physical Therapy, 2009
- Actively licensed-Minnesota Department of Health
- Actively registered-Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
- Certified Specialist – The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, 2017-current
- American Physical Therapy Association