- Neck pain and Headache Management
- Low Back Pain
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Post-Concussion Rehabilitation
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
My treatment focus is chronic pain management. I have a passion for physical therapy and enjoy problem solving with patients to come up with a treatment plan and exercise program that is beneficial and achievable. I treat the person as a whole and aim to empower and educate each person in self-management techniques.
I am married and have 3 teenage children. In my free time I love to walk my dog and experience the sights and sounds of country living. I keep very busy attending sporting and music events of my children.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Therapy, College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN, 1989
- College of St. Scholastica Leadership Award, 1989
Actively licensed –MN Department of Health
Actively registered-MN Board of Physical Therapy
American Physical Therapy Association