- Pediatrics and young adult populations
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Concussion management
- Sports neuropsychology
- Traumatic brain injuries
I believe that it is important to treat every client as an individual, and to work collaboratively with family members and other providers to ensure a comprehensive evaluation. Producing a readable report with thorough recommendations for the client and his or her family is also an area of professional focus.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Psychology – University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology, Specialization in Neuropsychology – Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- Pre-doctoral Internship, Pediatric Neuropsychology Track – The Watson Institute, Sewickley, PA
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology Track – The Watson Institute, Sewickley, PA
Pursuing board certification in Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Psychological Association Divisions 40 and 54
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Dr. Nippoldt-Baca has completed research in the areas of auditory processing and visual-spatial abilities in children on the Autism Spectrum, the neurocognitive effects of pediatric Lyme Disease and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, and the effects of traumatic brain injuries on family systems.