- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorder
- Clinical Neurophysiology/EEG
My goals for my patients are: No seizures and no side effects. Treat each person individually.
Dr. Rogin is married and has two adult children.
- Bachelor of Science – Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Doctor of Medicine – Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Internal Medicine Internship – Banner Good Samaritan Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
- Neurology Residency – Barrow Neurological Institute, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
- Clinical Neurophysiology/EEG Fellowship – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Epilepsy Fellowship – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Subspecialty Board Certified- Epilepsy
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society
- Kristen M Kelly. Review of “Pediatric EEG- An Interactive Reading Session”. Neurology. Publication pending.
- Kristen M Kelly, G. Cascino. Case 15: Starting Antiepileptic Drugs and Case 16: Discontinuing Seizure Medication. Epilepsy Case Studies: Pearls for Patient Care. Springer. Tatum, William O.; Sirven, Joseph I.; Cascino, Gregory D. (Eds.).
- Kristen M Kelly, S. Chung. Surgical Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy: Review of Patient Evaluation and Surgical Options. Epilepsy Research and Treatment Journal. March 2011.
- Kristen M. Kelly, S. Chung. The Use of Supplements and Complementary Medicine in Patients with Epilepsy. Poster Presentation. American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting 2012.
- R. Prithviraj, Kristen M Kelly, Ramon Espinoza-Lewis, Tia Hexom, Amy Clark, and Fiona M Inglis. Differential regulation of dendrite morphogenesis by AMPA receptor subunits GluR1 and GluR2 in motor neurons. Developmental Neurobiology 2008; 68,247-264.
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors – Rising Stars, Neurology, 2017-2018