- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion/post-concussion Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Headache and Spine Pain Rehabilitation
My focus is to teach people how they can improve their symptoms by performing practical exercises and techniques. I create treatment plans that are customized to each individual and their appropriate needs. I utilize a variety of treatment techniques and modalities to reduce their symptoms they are experiencing and improve their ability to perform activities in their personal and/or professional life. I enjoy sharing the knowledge I’ve gained through continuing education and experience in order to assist people in improving their quality of life.
I am married and we have 3 sons. As a family we enjoy traveling, camping, fishing, hiking and snow skiing. I also like to make time to oil paint, craft and exercise.
- Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science, Minor Studies in Psychology and Gerontology – The College of St. Scholastica, 1997
- Master of Arts Degree in Physical Therapy – The College of St.Scholastica,1999
Actively licensed-Minnesota Department of Health
Actively registered-Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
Certified Specialist – The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, 2017-current