- General Neurology
- Neuromuscular Disorders
With a practice at Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology, I welcome the opportunity to work cooperatively in addressing each patient’s unique needs while developing comprehensive plans for their continuing care. My practice philosophy is one that strongly emphasizes honesty and compassion as part of clinical practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Economics – Duke University, Durham, NC, 2001
- Pre Medical Post Bachelor’s Degree – Mills College, Oakland, CA, 2003
- Doctor of Medicine – Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, 2008
- Internal Medicine Internship – University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, 2008-2009
- Neurology Residency – Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph’s Hospital, Phoenix, AZ, 2009-2012
- Neuromuscular Fellowship – Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph’s Hospital Phoenix, AZ, 2012-2013
Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2012
Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, 2014
American Academy of Neurology
- E. Williams, K. Kelly, C. Schusse, A. Pitt, J. Patel. CT Angiography Provides Low Yield in Evaluation of Dizziness and Vertigo in the Emergent Setting. Poster accepted American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting 2011.