- Headache Management
Neck/ spine Rehabilitation neurological
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion/post-concussion Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation
My focus is to treat the whole person as an individual working toward functional goals that are created in collaboration with the patient. Utilizing a team approach enhancing independence and ease with physical activity and self- management for improved quality of life. My approach has developed over many years of practice frequently involved with patients experiencing complex impairments and multi system challenges. My back ground has assisted me with networking with multiple professionals to coordinate care and increase successful outcomes. I have been an active participant in continuing education opportunities throughout my career and presently challenging myself with further formal education.
I love the outdoors and my passion is the mountains. Hiking, biking, walking, and kayaking are my favorite activities. My husband and I have been involved in gardening for years and we have more recently stretched our small plot to include laying chickens for eggs and bees for honey. On a quieter note I enjoy reading and I am involved in a long standing book club.
Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology Maple Grove Office
9645 Grove Circle No., Suite 100
Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Bachelor of Art in Social Work and Corrections-University of Minnesota, Mankato
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy-University of Minnesota
- Transitional Doctorate of Physical Therapy- St Scholastic, Duluth, MN.
Actively licensed-Minnesota Department of Health
Actively registered-Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association, Neurology Section