- Vascular Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Medical Education – Al Fateh University of Medical Science, Tripoli, Libya, 1997
- Medical Internship – Al Fateh University Hospitals, Tripoli, Libya
- Internal Medicine Internship – Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Neurology Residency – Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, 2012
- Neurology Residency – University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN, 2014
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship Program – University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN, 2015
- Vascular Neurology (Stroke) Fellowship Program – University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN, 2016
Board Certified – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Board Certified – American Board of Vascular Neurology.
Neurosonology Certification by American Society of Neuroimaging (ASN) – Pending
Libyan Board of Medical Specialties in Anesthesia and Intensive Care
Publications, Directorships, Boards, Additional Positions
Bertorini T, Sharaf AG. Invited review in Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology, Single Fiber Electromyography of Laryngeal Muscles. J Clin Neurophysiol 2015;00: 1–5 .
Sharaf AG. Anesthesia for the separation of omphalopagus conjoined twins, the first such operation in Libya. Jamahiriya Medical Journal (JMJ). 2006 Mar; 5(1): 74-77.